Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday Card for Michelle

Our daughter celebrated her 42nd birthday this month and decided to make her card instead of buying one. It's always so much fun to make our cards and the kids really do appreciate all of the work that goes into them. This card took a little more time trying to figure out what I wanted to do. The only thing I was sure of was the stamp set as I love working with it and knew how I wanted to fancy it up.

I think the best part of her birthday was the gift we gave her. Her grandmother gave me a locket that had a picture of her father and grandparents in it when she was little. Not only giving here the locket we got her a gold chain so that she could wear it. Hopefully she will pass it on when her daughter has her first little girl, and keep the tradition going. Oh how we do love our children.

No comments: